A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Realizing what happened, it really happened to ME..

Good evening everyone..Had to go to the ER today, had a funky looking bite or what ever on my leg after getting a pedicure..and had a viral stomach thing so had to get fluids and chest, and stomach xray..I totally had a breakdown in there today...I did not want to be there and the realization that I will always have to be under a doctors care. I got through cancer just fine, now with these little things I freaked OUT! I know it was from having to tell (again for the 1,000 time) every surgery, chemo, rads, meds ect..and today for the first time I really HEARD myself..And I was scared..I really broke down and I have never done that in front of anyone (except at home) but I did not care and it was really freeing..I feel better, but different..Am watching the Tony Robbins special and I really am feeling the Post Traumatic Growth from this...Growth is painful..Just means I am on the right path..Here is my fav song by Adele..:) All will be good..Seasons set in, have to weather the storms..

Thanks for reading as always..:)

http://youtu.be/FlsBObg-1BQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!