A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Friday, November 25, 2011

I am a SURVIVOR, I wear my scars as the badges of my battle PROUDLY!

Today is a very emotional day for me, I am not really sure why..feelings I should not have to explain anyway going with the flow means just that, do not question it feel it and see where it takes you. I picture it as a wave that I am surfing along with..I just had to write today..As most of you know I did have my reconstructive surgery done, it is not complete I will have revisions and a implant placed in my left breast sometime next year (April) or so...I am excited, but never less I will have scars that are very visible and it is so hard to REALLY see what I have been through,,I know the scars will fade with time..Right now they are so fresh and new..The pain will go away..in fact it really is not all that bad I am 3 weeks out and do not need pain med anymore..I drove with no pain yesterday! Just another change but I am so happy to look down and see my new breasts they are not perfect but they are MINE and nothing can take these away!!


The scars I bear are the badges of honor that I will forever wear..
reminding me that I fought the war of cancer and won, it did not defeat me, I am not done..Each day I look at them and weep for my body has gone through so much, will anyone ever what to touch me again??? I hope and pray that someday, someone special will look at my scars the way I do that is my goal, to see me, see my soul. I am not perfect I never was..I have learned the lesson of what is important, people not things, positive energy and spiritual healing is the way to go..I will forever wear my badges proudly, holding my head high knowing I won the battle..

Join Ford today for the PINK WARRIORShttp://www.shopwarriorsinpink.com/

1 comment:

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!