A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to protect your teenagers from breast cancer!! (Son's included)

Hi everyone, I was up till 2 am last night doing some research on prevention of breast cancer for my daughters. My oldest daughter April is having a really hard time and I know that a big fear for her is "Am I going to get breast cancer too?"

 Not being able to answer that question is devastating as a mother, because I should have all the answer's right??? I am her mom, I am supposed to protect her from harm..And I, well there is just no words on how I am feeling, so I am doing something proactive. Now it is important to check out the links etc. I like this site because, it gives you a list of foods to avoid, what to eat and WHY!! Just click on the foods..

NOW A BIG WARNING, THIS SITE IS FOR HER2+ BREAST CANCER I AM NOT SURE ABOUT OTHER TYPES, IF YOUR FAMILY HAS A HISTORY OF BREAST CANCER IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE FACTORS, (THERE IS TOO MANY TO LIST)  AS THEY VARY GREATLY!!!! SO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH FOR THAT (NOT SHOUTING JUST WANTING TO MAKE SURE THAT IS UNDERSTOOD;)

This thought just will not leave me until I blog it..One of my home health nurses had lymphoma 20 years ago she was told by 3 doctors that she was going to die, having a husband that just died of cancer a year before and two teenage kids, she said "HELL NO I am not going anywhere" She researched her cancer and nutrition (plus doing all the medical treatments i.e. chemo ect.) she is here, doing well and taking care of others..

Her dog by the way has cancer as well, should have been dead 6 months ago, because she took the time to research his type (P52, whatever that is) she has fed him beets every night (prevents the cancer from reproducing) and he is doing very well..

I pray this helps us all..I pray everyday, along with meditation that I can do what is in my control to help prevent this from happening to our precious children..The list will shock most..Here is another link for son's as well it can happen..Thanks for reading..

http://foodforbreastcancer.com/articles/how-can-we-protect-our-daughters-from-breast-cancer%3f---teenage-years-and-young-adulthood

http://foodforbreastcancer.com/articles/how-can-we-protect-our-sons-from-breast-cancer%3f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!