A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Letting the Coaster dry out, at least for now!!

Well the past week or so has not been pleasent, however it is over and I am thankful for the way I am now, yes this has changed me I will only let it change me for the better. You cannot change with out pain, with pain there is growth. I can see it in my pictures, in these I can still see I am not the butterfly yet..There still is emotional and physical pain, yet I can find the beauty in it. Where it is leading me, instead of pulling away from it I am going to ride it like I did with the chemo coaster.

I ran across a quote that was very profound to me: "Let go of the life you planned and live the life that is waiting for you"~~Author Unknown

WOW that struck a cord with me and maybe you as well, we all have this life in our heads of what we "want" it to be then we have "what it REALLY is" and do not want to accept that we do not have this perfect thought out planned life. We are not perfect, the world is not perfect and yet we expect our lives to be?

All I really know is that I am so blessed to have this time to reflect, enjoy what is given to me, what has been done for me, what I can do for others, all the angels around me and what my PASSION is in this life what is it that I really want to do with it. Instead of being on "automatic" To really sit and realize God does give you what you need when you need it, you just have to sit still, be quiet, patient and notice it!

I went to the movies last night and saw "Just go with it" LOVED IT I laughed my butt off so , I knew then that I am on the upside, (last week I was so emotionally numb it was scary)..

This week has been better, with phone calls, flowers, a friend that wants to take pictures of me to prove that without boobs and short hair I am still beautiful, understanding friends at work, I am learning to relax, and my body is responding better to that. Not all of that always on the go, I know now I need to ask for help I cannot do everything..Taking this time to rest, heal and have some fun along the way. Going back to taking one step at a time, I got scared cause I was looking at the whole road, I have come so far and could not have done it without everyone of YOU!! This blog has been my therapy in so many ways, and my way of helping (I hope) till I can really get out there! Thanks for reading...:)

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Tiger... You are an inspiration to All!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!