A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OHHHHHHHHH WE ARE HALF WAY THERE..WHOO WHOA LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!! (Bon Jovi)

Well here we are again for yet another fun filled update..To tell ya the truth I cannot wait to be rid of my boobs, I am tired of talking about them..looking at them..Calling them Smith and Wesson as they are playing russian roulette with my LIFE!!

In a better place this week, back on the some what brighter side of the roller coaster, but if I fall off that side again..OHHHHH WELLLLL..

 Dr's appt went ok today (Oncologist) blood work, my  WBC is very , very low which required another Nupegen shot, so I will get 2 of those a week OHH HOW FUN.... Dr. said these next 6 weeks are gonna be the hardest, as the steriod is keeping me up at night,  hair is growing back and thinning at the same time ( COME ON, I MEAN REALLY??)

So, I may shave it again as after the 6 weeks it will grow back again anyway, don't like to do half of anything...Either I have hair or I don't...If I have to have one boob gone they both are going!!! Putting my foot down on that one..One thing I can say about all of this I am doing this MY WAY!!!

Eyelashes are pretty much gone, still have some eyebrows they are hanging on..Leg hair is growing back like mad..So, weird my body right now to me is a science experiment in the works..I never know what I am gonna find or what is missing when I wake up..I am SOOOOO OVER IT!!!

So, we are almost there..the first 6 weeks went by fast, these will too. Keep Praying as GOD really is giving me the strength to get through when no one else is there..

Thank so much to my parents for coming to treatments, Dr's appts, being my ears when I seem to tune out..and for the wonderful blog in my honor..I love you so much!!

My girl's who are doing awesome at home, school and making me laugh. THANK YOU!! .YOU are my best medicine and I am still well enough to annoy YOU :),  A HUGE THANK YOU TO the rest of my family, and friends who have had my back and knew I am strong enough to get through this or to remind me on the days I don't think I am..

Thanks to my sis Shannon for the Wish upon a Hero request I have been getting cards from all over the place of well wishes that means alot to me..and to all my new found friends thanks for the cards!! I feel like a celeb :))

To my Breast Friend Toni for the care package (the book has really helped to prepare me for surgery and what is to come after) Thank you..You are an inspriation!!

And to philsfriends for the wonderful care package as well!! WOW!!

To all of you facing cancer of any kind. or who have loved ones who do...It is all in your attitude..know you can kill this beast and it will soon be gone, LIVE YOUR LIFE, be who you really are..Come and laugh, cry, complain and vent with me..I am not on this coaster alone and neither are you!!

Here is my song for the week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF3D2oiy6YA&ob=av2e
Love Bon Jovi!!

So, it will be a crazy, wacky, ride these next few weeks..Will I have hair, or not? What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me! It was SO good to see you and the girls a couple weeks ago! You are as beautiful as you always have been - and even stronger - which I didn't think was possible! Eric, the girls and I love you SO much and am incredibly blessed to have you in my life!
    You ROCK!

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julie! It was great to see you too..I love you back..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look maavalus!!!Just for fun I covered your hair in the picture with tape. Then I compared the picture with your shaved head. Couldn't see a difference. I wonder if that will be true when I lose my hair. You're a special person Heather ane I'm proud to have you in my family. Keep me in your prayers as you are in mine. Love you sweety.. Dad #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dad for the comment, you are always in my prayers..(I talk to God quite a bit these days) I love you too Dad..and am blessed everyday for my wonderful FAMILY!!

    ReplyDelete

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!