A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Life must go on..Learning to be on the roller coaster and not LIVE on it! Some tips on how to cope..

The one thing I have learned is that this roller coaster can be like any other in a sense, granted as a "patient" we have to get on for treatments, Dr. visits, blood draws, tests, surgeries, follow ups ect..When we are not on the "Roller Coaster" here is what we all should do cancer or no cancer..

Life must go on in between time, LIVE IT! This is one lesson I have learned, wear the expensive perfume TODAY, use the "best silver" TODAY. Use your best of everything when ever you feel like it as today is the best present anyone of us can have. No one is promised a tommorrow, it does not exist yet, yesterday is done and cannot ever be brought back. All any of us have is NOW! .

Put your make-up on, decide to be happy just for today, rest when you need too, laugh with your kids, talk to them, hug, kiss, feel, take a hot bath, watch your fav movies (that is my thing is movies I love them Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Demi Moore, Tom Cruise, Jim Carrey ect. I could just blog about that), putting my make up on everyday is a big deal for me, eyelashes or not will not stop me from doing what makes me feel beautiful. Music is always been a passion of mine and listen to very powerful, postive music and sing my lungs out..It is a good release, maybe noise pollution for some but I am HAPPY!! :)

Do what makes you feel your best at least once today, I know that is what has helped me through the past few months is by living in THIS moment, and that is not an easy task to do, try it..Live in this moment without thinking of anything else..You may not always be able to change the circumstance, changing the attutude towards it is what makes the difference in anything. It really can make the impossible, possible.

I have a great way if you are anxious PRAY everyday I could not have gotten this far without my faith in God,what works as well if I cannot sleep just say to your self the word "Calm" over and over again, I have had trouble sleeping due to some of the meds and just general (GEE I wonder why) and my mom told me about this and it really does work. Let me know if this works for you! I have added some of my favorite things to my blog, such as links to food, fun, non medical, and happy things..Let me know what makes you happy and relaxed (this is a family show so keep it clean, or buy yourself some soap before ya post:)

Off the Roller Coaster till Friday..and gonna live that way the best I can.
Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!