A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Friday, November 5, 2010

ALLLLLLL ABOARD?? LET's GO!!

Hi again! Yes I had treatment today wbc COUNTS ARE ALOT BETTER, just finsihed trying to master Micheal's Jackson's Beat it dance..I WILL get that down..The girls had a great laugh..Cannot help it the steriods just "Pump you up" LOL..

Woke up today to my hair really patchy...I mean bad..So, shaved it again..Only 5 more weeks, only 5 more weeks..Cannot wait for my time off..And for some hair..Got the question today on

"Why don't you wear your wig? Really? Why do you even care?..For one minute THINK,maybe that is not the most important thing on my mind I DO MISS MY HAIR..it will come back UGHHHHHHHHH..I am preparing for surgery, I have lost my hair (for a 2nd) time, my eyelashes, struggling to find who I am in all of this, the old me that is falling apart right in front of my eyes, woke up today with my hair all patchy my sick breast hanging on  it looks sick so I don't have too)  keeping it together with a sense of humor, wit and a realness with emotions I have DO NOT UNDERSTAND, FROM ONE MINUTE TO THE NEXT..BUT MAINTAINING MY COMPOSURE, sleepless nights, hot flashes,...Looking at old pictures (that are not that old) and knowing that will never be me again..Everything is going to be different, my mind, hair, body, cells, the way I veiw life..I am doing the best that I know how...I don't understand it, so why should I expect anyone else too????

I am doing what I can MY way hair is just an accessory in all of this..Why don't YOU wear my wig????????

All I want is for my surgery to be over...Just get them off of my body!!!!!!!!!!! I have already said my goodbyes..Please pray that my doc agrees to a double masectomy..Boobs come in pairs they should leave that way too..I just am praying really really hard for that..

Here is a great song that my non canerous breast would say to the sick one..Just look at the lyrics that way (SOUNDS WEIRD AGAIN NO EXPLANATION NEEDED) ..Just how I am feeling now..Please take the time to go to this song..it's a good bye song to my breasts.I have to say goodbye to say HELLO to LIFE, PEACE AND TRUE HAPPINESS AGAIN..Good bye Smith and Wesson you have been a great source of pleasure and pain, I will be glad you are both gone to the research lab to help save someone else's life! You are off the roller coaster and only  on my body for a short while..CIAO', GOODBYE, BYE-BYE,ADIOS, AU REVOIR ECT...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB3pxBDZvf4

1 comment:

  1. Heather you are gonna be even a better person, you already are one amazing woman, I will keep you on my prayer for your doctor to be able to do the surgery the way you want him to, I wish i was near you to hug you, and hold your hand when you need some one there. I always love you my friend.

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!