A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Please READ!! My friend's Mother was just diagnosed with Stage 3 Cancer. Please help if you can!! Thanks!

Rose Norton friends and family are uniting to raise money to help with her battle against Uterine Cancer. Please show your support.!!!

Rose just found out she has stage3 Uterine Cancer. She does have some health insurance but it will not cover all of her expenses for medical and Chemo. She will be out of work without pay for about 6 weeks best case. As long as they do not find any more Cancer. We are asking for donations this will  help her with expenenses. No amount is to small!
Rose lost her husband 2-1/2 years ago of 28 years to bladder cancer. Now she is facing cancer herself.

Go to www.giveforward.com


Thanks Love, Light and Hugs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!