A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but Stitches and Scars will FOREVER change me!

Well here we are at the final end of the Coaster, with the surgery over with had the tissue ex pander removed with an implant replacement and my right was revised as well, I still have the stitches they are small, my plastic surgeon is wonderful the scars will fade beautifully in time. Yet, after such a disaster (DAMN this GOOGLE CHROME go spell check yourself ANNOYING, yea I got that one right). 
I am having to use the TAO and bandage myself everyday till Tuesday when the stitches come out..It is hard to do, I feel the stitches over my hands it is like touching the thorns on a rose (no they don't cut my fingers) just my heart..will be nice to trade in the bandages for a bra...I am blessed to have made the choice to get breast's back..Yet the relationship is so different, still such a detachment..


When the first ones tried to kill me..So much has changed in such a short time, like my body has gone through so many costume changes, and with each one I did have to play such a different role, now this one is not going to change..Who, What, Where, Why and HOW? 


Time what is it really? The sun rises, sets, we set our clock to wake, work, sleep..Dates to keep track of Birth, times, and then our physical death..In that short dash is our life..So even if we lived to be 100 in the relevance of time or lack there of..Speaking of Eternity wise then even at that age we are still very, very young..But because our physical bodies show signs of death by aging we as humans are taught to gauge time by that and that alone..TO me no matter what age we die at still is not enough TIME to do ALL we want to do..or really meant to do..


Death is a needed event..Cancer is caused by our cells not dying and multiplying..invading precious organs required to survive..We need our soldiers to be the chemo in the event when invaders threaten our safety and ensure our survival as a country..The fact is no one gets out alive, it is who can live the longest, and have the interesting death story..I mean really who wants to go through hell and back to die from like a fire ant bite or something..( I am very allergic to them) so after all of this, that would suck..(this does not have to make sense) where I am at in my thought process..


I just know that my time is so precious, I have a second chance at life and want to take it by both hands..I just have to find that place and I am almost there..


Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but Stitches and Scars will forever change me..


Reminders of the journey of not knowing, to the hug I gave my girl's after my diagnosis the feeling that I still get with each one because I make them count. 


Each birthday is precious without a doubt, seeing the sun, feeling the wind, tasting the rain..


Helps to lessen the pain, to find what is real what really matters..


Cause in an instant it can be shattered, like glass cutting into the soul, tears are the blood the soul cries out, leaving in it's place scars from the surgeons knife, who's gift was to save my life. 


To cut the cancer out, and release my soul to serve my purpose for this life..Blessed be the scars, that forever changed me, who ever that is no longer matters, each day I choose to be whom ever and not ask why, I am finally free to FLY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!