A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

NEW BLOG!! LINK BELOW :)

Hi everyone! Hope the start of your summer is great, full of sunshine and FUN! I started my new blog on Mother's Day.. Things are shifting in my life (for the BETTER) so I wanted to start a new blog that is very HEALING and EVERYONE can DO!! In life people, places and things can drain you, let my blog be a healing in your life as bringing it to you is in mine! Thank you!! These next chapters are gonna be EXCITING :)) ((((HUGS)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!