A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Different kind of RollerCoaster!!

Hi everyone and here is the latest update..We all now the old saying, "What goes up must come down" well I have come down and hit bottom after this surgery.  I tried to go to work this week but my body was having none of it.  The Dr thought it was nuts for me to try, but you have too..I have been trying this whole time why stop now?????????

Went to my Dr. appt today and the nurse explained to me what they did, and since I am in shape (am not a 75 year old lady with flabby arms) since they had to take out all the lymph nodes which they have to dig for I guess (sorry do not know how else to put it) so it explains why I have been hurting alot, still doing my excersises but damn is it still sore but my range of motion is getting better. So no more work for 2 weeks, start Herceptin again on Friday every 3 weeks until September 24th  (to prevent the bitch from coming back) and meet with the radiation Dr. on Tuesday..As they did get all the tumor and cancer at pathology there was still microscopic cells left have to be sure to get them all!!!

I know in my last blog/video I really was feeling great, but I guess the meds hit me at the right time or something (I just went with it) it felt GREAT DAMN IT TO HELL!! That is what I want things that make me FEEEEEEEELLLLLL GOOOODDDDD is that too much to ask from this LIFE???

So,. the last 2 days I have been in bed crying, bitching being mean..Cried at the Dr. today too..I miss my boobs DAMN IT!! I loved the way they looked and now I am left with the ugliness of all of this and yes I KNOW it can be fixed but that is another mountian I cannot face right now, and couldn't anyway cause I have to heal and do radiation..I REALLY hope this is it because I do not know how much more I can take!

My hair is growing in even thicker then before, my eyebrows are so fab!! See I told you it was a roller coaster..Arms getting sore better go..can't be on the computer too much..

So this is where we are at..At least I am still here scarred, but no longer scared, just PISSED it will pass just as happiness does! I do plan on talking with a support group this week..I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!