A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Taking the time to quiet my mind and find my true path in life..It is so powerful!

Good day to all!! I am taking this healing time to really find myself, I have always been attracted to healing, love and sharing what I have been through with others. There are reasons why we go through what we do, my conclusion is to help each other deal with the pain and truly heal.

Most of us ( I am speaking for myself as well) have used negative things to numb ourselves from really feeling, for me it was wine I would have a glass or two a few times a week I never got drunk but I did feel completely relaxed, I really thought that helped me deal with stress etc. Which I am sure most of you can relate!

Now that I am on this path of healing, listening to Reki music, going to meditation and healing classes gives me a FAR better relaxation feeling that lasts, without the depressed feeling that alcohol leaves you with in the morning. Instead I am relaxed, rejuvenated, thinking is much better, can really focus and am finding out who I am and what I REALLY want. It is a beautiful process this is a brand new journey that is a true FEELING it is something that is inside of us all we just need to take the TIME to tap into it. Love yourself enough to get this gift that is inside all of us..It really unfolds like a butterfly, the feeling is true FREEDOM...

Stay positive, blessed and loving!

Heather ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!