A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Expansion is over, still under CONSTRUCTION!!

Hi everyone! It has been a crazy ride this past January, with working 6 days a week (been a blessing though)..Along with weekly expansion of my left breast which I just finished (Dr thinks maybe one more this next week I see him on Thursday) then I can rest for 2 months before the final surgery, where he will exchange the expander for an implant and revise the other side to make them match..I am very lop sided at this point..LOL I just make a joke about it, as I know it is not forever. However it is as hard as a baseball and getting to be painful..It is all going to be GREAT!

On a much more somber note, my mentor and friend Toni Keen passed away at 51 on Jan.24th, 2012 she battled stage 4 breast cancer for 4 YEARS..She is my hero, inspired so many people even when she (I know) she didnt feel good, her faith in God and upbeat attitude reminds me that everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday! I miss you Toni and will think of you always..You have inspired me to help others just as you did, after all that is why we are here..To serve others..Those that are self-serving are usually the ones that are so unhappy..

Peace, Love and happiness to all here is a link to my HUGS support group..Please message me and look for the new HUGS blog starting tomm..Along with monthly meetings for those in the Clearwater, FL area..Will post again this Sunday with more information.. Thanks for reading and keep Toni's family in your prayers.. God Bless :)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/HUGS-Help-Understanding-Guidance-and-Support/302442586450419

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!