A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, I AM CANCER FREE AND ALWAYS WILL BE :)

Good Morning Everyone! Today is a great day, I am 40 years old and could not be happier or more blessed. I went through my reconstructive surgery on Nov. 2nd took 10 hours, lots of stitches and a WONDERFUL plastic surgeon Dr. Egozi did a wonderful job, I get my stitches out today, while it was no picnic I would recommend this surgery to anyone I feel so much better mentally to see that I have back what cancer took, I have my life and self esteem back. I thank God above for 40 years of a great life, which now I appreciate more then ever. I hope my blog continues to bring peace and comfort to those that are going through this take it day by day, appt by appt, and you CAN and WILL get through this. Please let me know if I can pray for you or someone you know. I have a support group on FB called H.U.G.S. (help, understanding, guidance and support). Please look into it as we ALL need some support from one another, we are not put through things to be alone, together we are stronger! Peace and Love always!!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!