A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

LOVE, LAUGHTER, BLESSINGS, AND GOOD-BYES AFTER THE ROLLER COASTER!!


Hello everyone, I know it has been forever since I have posted here a lot has happened in the last few months..

2012 was a Roller Coaster of a year both great and very sad as well.

By Dec 30th of 2012 I lost 6 friends to Cancer I would like to list their names now I ask as you read each one to just take a moment of silence, to pray and be grateful for all the loved ones you have still as well as those who souls have passed.

Toni, Carol, Ila, Priscilla, Jean and Annette. You all touched my life in different ways, I will remember your smiles, hugs, laughter and love. 

Your soul's  shine bright forever in my heart and thoughts. I am blessed to have known you, for what you stood for, most of all what you taught me that laughter even in the toughest of times is a choice we ALL have and not to wait for life to happen, go out and make it happen :) Miss you all...Until we meet again..

Wheww had to get that out..Now that we have their light on us, let's get to the rest of the year..

The girl's are GREAT My oldest is graduating High School this year and taking college course's as well could not be more proud!! 

She is this June while I have struggled with this, the best I can do is let go and let her go to the college of her choice which is out of state, I know she will go GREAT things with her Life..Watching her grow from a baby to a young woman with beauty, brains and common sense there are no words..Just pure JOY! Making every moment count, they go by way too fast! 

My baby (not a baby ya know what I mean:) is also doing very well great grades, Glee club and LOVES One Direction..Happy Teen she is my Lil LOVE So glad we have a few more years together before she goes off to College as well..

My girl's have always been my best motivation and deserve the best that life has too offer..

Myself I am going on 2 years cancer free Jan 24th :) I have to see my Oncologist every 6 months for a few years, okay by me he is a GREAT one!! 
On all levels I am forever Humbled and Grateful..

God Bless you all, Many thanks for all your thoughts and Prayers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!