A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Soon to be 40 and FAB!!! SO excited...

Hi everyone, I know it has been awhile since my last post dealing with alot of emotions very up and down...I am ALL finished with my Herceptin treatments, my heart handled it very well last ECHO was fantastic (I always knew I had a good heart ;)

Went to my plastic surgeon about reconstruction (all along nurses, Dr's have been telling me you must wait a year due to radation ect) That however is not the case, 6 months is the longest he would like to wait as the radation side only gets worse with time not better..Nov 2nd is the day he is doing the TRAM flap (so I get a tummy tuck as well) I am so excited to have my body back..I deserve to have my breasts back and will get back on the rollercoster for the make-over..I will keep you posted..See Cancer what you took away I will get back ten-fold you are dead, forever and NEVER allowed to invade my body or family EVER again..We are stronger, braver, and FEARLESS..You never had the power..You taught me I am amazing, and I HAVE THE POWER..I was weak when I met you..You made me a survivor...^--^

1 comment:

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!