A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Don't be afraid of me I am just "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"~~New Chapter in this book :)

Yes, it my cancer is GONE. In fact it was one year ago June 10th,2010 I got the awful news..The old Heather did die that day..She had too, Who came out of this is someone so different! It is crazy but TRUE.  My  duty here is not finished there are still more stories to share. For many women (and MEN)  their journey is just starting and while I am done with chemo, surgery, radation, losing hair, growing hair, having big boobs, to no boobs, planning my reconstruction now is the fun side of it ALL!

This summer I am planning on meeting with the plastic surgeon to find out excatly when I can proceed with the "boob prints" (Get it instead of Blue prints hahaha yea whatever). This is part of the light at the end of the dark tunnel with new ideas, dating again,  volunteering and just having FUNNNNN!!

Here is my FAV song by Adele http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBRUkdQa6Is

I missed writing and did go through a period of withdrawing and deppression, I am getting over that, venturing into other business ideas I in fact today have purchased my domain sites and getting my website started, ordered some of my products, ect. Realizing that I am the OWNER of my destiny, Life is no longer running me, I am taking the wheel, with the top down, sun on my face, feeling the true inner peace of KNOWING what I am doing is my destiny and passion. New Fun Chapter in this new book, cannot wait to see it play out..All I want to do right now is to have TONS OF FUN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!