A whole new ME!!

A whole new ME!!
You can make it through..Me after the RIDE!! Life through new eyes and it is MAGICAL!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Shedding my old skin, learning to get to know the new role, in the next chapter of my life!

Hi all! Radation is OVER, I am in the final stages of healing from the burns, old skin is peeling, brand new and the softest skin EVER it is really going to be beautiful! Still having  some pain, better then last week but not 100% yet. Going tommorrow for my Echo (to check my heart as Herceptin can maybe damage it so I am monitored very closely).

To me this whole cancer crap is over, yes I will still have Dr. appts every few months and Herceptin till Sept but that is nothing compared to what lies ahead!! :) A beautiful life, enjoying my girl's every minute the little things, (baking cookies, throwing the ball,swimming, and my favorite is while I  was healing all of us in my bed with bowls of ice cream, watching TV and just laughing over everything! Even our cat enjoyed the fun!!) Having a social life again, no longer sweating the small stuff, knowing you can fit alot in one day..Planning my reconstruction which is very EXCITING!!!!!

Love this picture of my cat Smokey he was cleaning his stomach and propped himself up on the coffee table was way too cute!!

I am doing very well! It is done I am closing the chapter in the cancer book. I will still continue to inspire those who need it while gaining inspiration myself..

Thanks again for reading and supporting me and my blog...I am just getting started as blogging is a passion of mine. Just will be different subjects that are fun and to show those going through this there is an end to cancer and it does not have to be a bad one :)) Then a new chapter begans, new awareness, working for the better of ourselves and others.

Where there is pain, there is growth. Growth equals Wisdom. Wisdom brings truth..In Truth is where Happiness lies..That is my perception of what this journey was supposed to teach me..I am slowly learning the lesson..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonding with my girl's

Bonding with my girl's
I am still mom! WE are all bald under our hair, let's make it colorful not fearful!!

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10

Climbing the mountain 10/17/10
Winning the war against breast cancer, enjoying the freedoms to be me! Loved the fact the flag was behind me and I did not even know it. Thanks to all those that defend our freedom!

About Me

My photo
I am a easy going person who loves God and the life he has given to me, so I am trying to live my BEST life, and have alot of laughs and fun along the way!!